Propper Starter concentrated wort makes it easy to give your yeast the proper start when preparing high gravity brews, cold-pitched lagers, yeast packs nearing expiration and whenever a starter is recommended. No more measuring messy DME. No more waiting to boil and cool. Just mix one can with equal amount of purified water in a sanitized flask to produce one later of ready starter wort. For increasing biomass and vitality in your yeast. Prop it up with a can of proper Starter!
BrewersDirect is proud to offer Propper Starter at a great low price, 4 x 16oz cans at $19.95
How to use Proper Starter;
- Sanitize 2L flask, stir, top of can and yeast pack.
- Swirl and open can. Pour contents into flask.
- Add 16oz of bottled, distilled or boiled (and cooled) water to flask.
- Pitch yeast and swirl flask to mix.
- Add stir bar to flask, cover with foil, and mix on stir plate for 24 hours.